Wednesday, August 29, 2012

She fancy.


I went over my points today, but I did not feel guilty about it at all...(well maybe a little)

I knew I'd be attending a work event in the evening, so  I had a large salad for lunch, just to prep for whatever the work event would throw at me.  I managed to avoid the bread but "splurged" on a meatball and a glass of zinfandel.  I spent the rest of my points on salad, salmon and wild rice, and an awesome slice of cheesecake!

...the chance of my menu looking this awesome again in the near future is pretty slim....


 I realized that I needed to adjust my daily points target (because of the fact that I am teetering on the edge of 200lbs). So I am up to 31 points daily.  Hopefully this'll come back down by next weigh-in.

I am feeling a little bit better about the whole 199.3 thing.  I've been trying to stay focused on making the best choices I can each day.  Right now I am not focusing on exercise.  I think i just need to get back to the basics of tracking consistently and staying within my points target.  


Total for the day: 49
Weekly Bonus Points Used: 18
Bonus points remaining for the week: 28



0 comments:

Post a Comment