Monday, August 27, 2012

Sh*t Just Got Real

I am a tall glass of water from entering no man's land - a weight that I have never seen in my life and a weight that I refuse to allow to show up on my scale.



I want this to go away.  I feel like I am drowning in my own body. Besides this crazy number on the scale, let me clue you in on other real shi*t:
  •  My clothes do not fit.  At all.  I am walking around looking like an uncomfortable sausage woman squeezed into jeans.  It is not a good look at all.
  • I hardly recognize my body in the mirror.  I tend to think that I am skinnier than I actually am.  And then I see myself in the mirror and realize just how real this thing is. I am overweight like crazy. 
  • I can't stop eating. 
I am at a point in my life where I need to decide whether to start this journey all over again, or just resign myself to the fact that I am just going to be overweight.

I'll keep you posted on which path I choose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment