Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Alright. The Vacation is (officially) over.

I feel like crap. I have been the worst weight watcher ever. I am supposed to be watching what I eat - and I have been. Literally watching myself shove down ice cream and alcohol with abandon. Measuring nothing. Counting nothing.

My car got shipped from California yesterday and I was excited because my home scale was in it. Unfortunately, when I took it out and replaced the batteries, the stupid scale didn't work. Stupid broken scale. I really want to see how much damage I have done. Two weeks ago when I went to a WW meeting, I was glad that I *only* gained 2 lbs. And for all my fellow weight watchers out there, we all know that a 2 lb gain is easily rectified. But instead of getting my ass back in gear (like I said I would) I kept on winging it. I know my 2 lb gain has grown into something more significant. ::sigh::

I want to be more dedicated to my blogging. In LA it was easy because there was no family or boyfriend to distract me. Now I am always on the move, eating whatever comes my way. I feel a lack of control. I dont know what to do.

Today I am posting after each meal. Wish me luck.

Breakfast
FiberOne pancakes
1/4 cup sugar free syrup
3 scrambled egg whites
1 slice of ham
6 pts

Lunch
1 c. brown rice
eggplant and tomato
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp pesto sauce
6.5 pts

I decided to bake something today. I made a Honey-Spice Cake (WW recipe). My intention was to have it for dessert, but I ended up eating it after lunch. I baked them in a cupcake tin instead of making into a whole cake/bun just to make it easier for serving sizes. The recipe makes 12 servings, but I only managed to squeeze out 10 with the batter. I still count each little cake as 3 pts. Oh well. My sister had one and loved it...


Snack
Honey-spice cupcake
3 pts
Dinner
1 and 1/2 cup pasta
1 tsp olive oil
2 chicken drumsticks
pasta sauce
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
10 pts


Dinner was at the boyfriend's house so I ended up eating a little more than I should have. But its alright.


Total for the day: 25.5 pts

Thats all folks!

xoxo
dee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment