Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reality. Check!

Woohooo!
I am back "on the wagon" :) Round of applause for me!!
This week I am getting back to the basics.

I FINALLY went to my new local meeting in south Florida. It was a little different but I appreciated it all the same.

My results were much better than I expected - I am up 2 lbs (159.4). I don't know what I did to deserve such a small gain, but I am very happy with it. To be honest, I expected to be like 5lbs up considering the fact that I have not adhered to my points target since I have been back home for the past two weeks. Thank the Lord for small miracles (i.e small gains).

Here is the proof:


I know, I know it does not look as official as the previous weigh-in printouts. I guess the weight watchers meetings in South Florida have not caught up with the technology available in Los Angeles? Things are done by hand which kinda annoys me because the lady that recorded my weight did her math incorrectly and tried to jip me outta 0.4 lbs. And I had to correct it. I miss you Los Angeles with your advanced technological innovations. Oh well. But believe me, I really did go to my meeting - I am not fudging the numbers. (that would be kinda pathetic).

I really felt recharged after the meeting. I went bright and early and it really set me up for success for the day. I feel like I can't start a clean slate unless I go to a meeting.

Breakfast
3 egg white omelet
1/4 cheddar cheese
1 cup grapes
Sandwich Thins
5 pts

Lunch
Chicken and dumpling soup
2 cheese quesadillas
1 tsp olive oil
8 pts

Dinner
1 and 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
Chicken breast
1 tsp olive oil
spinach
9 pts

Dessert
Diet Soda Cake
1 tbsp chocolate syrup
(not pictured)
4 pts


I went to the mall today and bought two pairs of jeans that made my a$$ look like magic. HOLLA!

Total for the day: 26 pts
Weekly Bonus Points Used: 4 pts
Bonus points remaining for the week: 31 pts

Stay with me guys! I know that for the past two weeks I have not been as diligent as I should be. (When I don't blog, you can assume the worst as far as my eating is concerned). I am going to make a conscious effort to blog even when things are at their worst because I think it is important to see it all - the good, the bad, and the fugly.

I will work out this week but it will not be my focus. I need to find my groove with the eating. I had a whole routine in LA and I need to make sure I figure one out here. I am a work in progress.

Goals for this week:
  • Plan my meals for the day ahead of time
  • Work out at least twice
  • Go to my meeting next saturday
  • Avoid mindless eating
  • Track every meal
  • Blog!
xoxo
dee.

1 comments:

ladykool said...

Congrats Dani! Keep going!

P.S.-an update is needed ASAP!

Post a Comment