Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trying New Products

Is it just me, or does it seem like when you go to the supermarket and buy new products to try you have an overwhelming desire to try them all at once? Despite the fact that I have soo many dessert options in my fridge, I felt compelled to bake Black Bean Brownies today just to try them.  I have sooo many snack choices available (fruit, veggies, yogurt, etc) but now all I can think about are the stupid Jello Mousse Temptations.  Bare with me people, it might be a rough week...

Breakfast
3 egg whites
1 tsp olive oil
smoked salmon
bagel thin
1 tbsp phili whipped cream cheese
tomatoes
4.5 pts

Snack
yogurt
jello mousse temptation
3 pts
(not pictured)

Lunch
1 and 1/2 c whole wheat pasta
1/2 c pasta sauce
1 c eggplant
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
broccoli
7 pts

Dinner
Sweet potato
Chicken breast
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 c ketchup
8 pts

Dessert
Black bean brownie
3 pts




Total for the day: 25.5
Weekly Bonus Points Used: 2.5
Bonus points remaining for the week: 32.5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those black bean brownies tasted DELICIOUS!

Candace Chaplin said...

This blog gives me so much inspiration! Thanks.

Post a Comment