Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Buys and Weigh Ins

I've been gone for a minute...but now I am back.
I don't have my laptop so I am using the home pc (which i hate...) But I gotta do what I gotta do to stay accountable right?
By the skin of my teeth I managed to have a loss this week. ... i don't know how this miracle occured since I stopped counting points on Monday, but i won't ask any questions!
LAST week I had a good solid loss so the smaller loss this week didn't really phase me.



I have this personal mini goal of reaching 155 by the end of April (my 25th bday).  That is a little less than 8 weeks away so I know that it can be done.  I know I need some sort of consistent gym schedule but......well i guess there really isn't a but except for the fact that I am lazy. LoL.

In the time between now and my last blog I have been conducting Oatmeal experiments.

EPIC FAIL.

I have come to the conclusion that regular plain quaker oats oatmeal isnt gonna cut it for me.  I can't swallow it.  My throat closes up and my stomach refuses to accept it. The only oatmeal that I actively like, is the instant flavored quaker oats (ie Maple Brown Sugar, Cinnamon Swirl, yada yada yada).  Its still oatmeal right?!? great. When I use the flavored kind and try the suggestions you guys gave me in an earlier post - YUM!! In my opinion, I have solved my oatmeal dilema. I know you are proud.

I bought a couple of things that everyone raves about.  I feel like a sheep, but so far so good!


I bought vitatops and Peanut Butter Co Dark chocolate dreams peanut butter.  The peanut butter has been going in my oatmeal.  I was never one of those kids that ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (wheres the meat?) but in oatmeal? Perfection!

I haven't tried the corn vitatops as yet and I hope they are as tastey as the chocolate, chocolate chip. One point?!?!? seriously? I will take that! My only complaint is the price.  At nearly 5 bucks a box (with four tops in each box) it is kinda ridiculous.  I only bought them because of a BOGO sale at the supermarket this week.  Oh I also bought those new Jello Mousse Temptations <- Buy this! Also only a point and it satisfies my chocolate needs. I want to try the Caramel Creme so I will pick that up next time.

Okay that's all FOR NOW.... be back with pretty pictures of pretty meals :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment