Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Meatless Wednesday

I was supposed to get some activity in after work but honestly traffic was so annoying I got a headache and decided to skip it.  oh well.  
I am really trying not to get too down on myself about the fact that I have gained back so much of the weight that I lost.  Its frustrating and I feel like a failure every time I look in the mirror.  I just feel so sluggish and frumpy and...honestly....i feel like a slob! I am really making a conscious effort to stop the negative self talk because I know its not productive. 

I am working all this week and then I will be off from work until the third of january.  YAY!! I am really looking forward to my vacation.  I really plan on using that time to focus on getting used to staying active and eating healthy so that when I go back to work it will be second nature.  I started working in April. I remember during my first month of work I was weighing in at around 166.  That means that I have gained just about 14 lbs since I started.  Thats crazy!  I don't even have an excuse.  All I know is that since working exercise has taken the back seat and I haven't spent as much time preparing my meals like I should.  I am a work in progress. 

As far as my eating - I had a meatless day today!! It wasn't really on purpose.  After I finished lunch I realized I had not had any meat for the day and I decided what the heck.  Why not just have a meatless dinner as well?



 Breakfast
2 slices WW whole grain bread
1 egg
1 oz smoked salmon
5 pts

Lunch
Amy's Black bean tamale
1 c tofu
broccoli
14 pts

Snack
75 gold fish
5 pts


Dinner
2/3 c tofu (curried)
3/4 c white rice
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp olive oil
1/4 c soy milk
broccoli
8 pts
 I really did not want to have white rice for dinner, but my mother had a christmas party this past weekend and there were sooooo many left overs (including the white rice) that it didnt make sense for me to cook brown rice.  I didn't want to waste food..just sayin....





Total for the day: 32 Weekly Bonus Points Used: 3




1 comments:

Finding Forever said...

It's rough watching your hard work slowly slip away. I guess maintaining your weight is another important aspect of weight loss. It's hard though, because when the going get's rough... how are we suppose to hold it all together? I mean, we're not superman...

Post a Comment