Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chasing the Wagon to jump back on.

Hi.

The last few days have been rough to say the least.
Booo to finals and class presentations. (Thumbs down!!)
I can honestly say that for the past 3 days I have not experienced hunger. I woke up two mornings in a row still full from the night before. (Hanging my head in shame). My food disasters include:

  • Carl's Jr Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken Sandwich with fries and an Oreo Shake
  • Jack 'n the Box Spicy Chicken with Cheese with fries and a shake
  • Fried Calamari
  • Chicken Tenders
  • Spicy Eel Roll
  • 2 clif Bars
  • 2 scoops of cookies n cream ice cream from Baskin-Robbins
  • Scrambled egg whites with cheese, english muffin with cream cheese (This was actually my only prepared meal from Wednesday to Friday)
Yup that is what I consumed during the past 3 days in no particular order. Like I said, I never felt hunger but continued to eat anyway. (Still hanging my head in shame)

It's Saturday and I am determined to get my focus back. I went to my Weight Watcher's Meeting this morning BUT I did not weigh in. First of all, let me just say that I am not an advocate of skipping weigh-ins. But today..... I was just not mentally prepared to see the extent of the damage. It was enough for me to know that my eating was out of control. Call it denial or whatever you want, but I know that seeing the number probably would have set me off into a weekend of further sabotage.

So I am back to the basics.

Goals For this Week
Go to the Gym 5 times
All Meals prepared AT HOME
Use no more than 15 of my 35 bonus weekly points

Challenges For this Week
My last final is on Tuesday
My mother comes into town on Wednesday
I will be in the process of moving out
Limited grocery shopping because of the move

Breakfast
Fruit Salad (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries)
1.5 pts

Lunch
Ground Chicken
1 tsp olive oil
Sandwich Thin
1 apple
Leftover fruits from earlier
8 pts

Snack
2 corn tortillas
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
3 pts

Dinner
Tofu Salad
2 tbsp Asian dressing
1/2 cup Harvest Grains
8 pts

In an effort to meet my gym goal for the week, I worked out today. 45 minutes on the treadmill. Nothing serious but I had a decent sweat. And I worked up a slight appetite. That, coupled with the fact that I had an early dinner today, made it impossible for me to go to bed without having some kind of snack.
Snack
Grilled cheese sandwich:
1 sandwich thin
1 tbsp Weight Watchers cream cheese
1 slice kraft FF cheddar cheese
yogurt
4.5

Total for the day: 25 pts
Weekly Bonus Points Used: 3 pts
Bonus points remaining for the week: 32 pts

Today was weird because my tummy was not used to NOT be stuffed to the brim. Day one back on track is always the hardest and I definitely wanted to spend the day stuffing my face. I hope tomorrow is a success! Wish me luck!

xoxo
dee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment