Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let there be food

hmm. Where to start?
I have been eating food as if I am preparing for hibernation. Random stuff. Grazing and eating and being lazy. I need to remind myself that I am not on vacation - this is where I live now and if I continue doing what I have been doing my tummy will explode. Not a good look.

So I have decided to try something new. I am going to write (here, in the blog) what I am going to eat the next day. Ofcourse I will leave room for variation, but I know that I work best when I have a plan. So... tomorrow's menu will be:

Breakfast - egg white cheese omelet, whole wheat english muffin with light cream cheese, and choice of fruit

Lunch - pasta tossed with eggplant, broccoli, and tomato

dinner - tilapia and brown rice

This leaves like 3 points for snacking in the day.
I WILL go to the gym tomorrow as well.
I know for certain there will be a gain on Saturday when I finally get around to going to my weight watchers meeting. I am prepared for it and I won't let it depress me. I am just going to get a head start on getting back on track before Saturday.

Pray for me and my greedy tummy :0/

xoxo
dee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment