Sunday, February 14, 2010

First day back!

Hey Everyone!
Today is the first time (in what seems like an eternity) that I will be tracking. I seriously worry that I will experience food withdrawal. 0_o

Yeah, I am being serious.

Am I the only one that experiences this? The first day back on program when I have fallen off the wagon feels like I could claw someone's eyes out. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up roaming the streets of South Florida in search of a hit of something from a drive thru. Wish me luck :)

Breakfast
3 egg whites
1 cup strawberries
fiber1 pancakes
1/4 c sugar free syrup
5.5 pts

yummy!

I had a late lunch today. It wasn't really exciting. And after seeing my pancake picture you'll probably be disappointed in the lunch picture. LoL. The lighting didn't help and my chicken looked like it matched the countertop. Oh well. I planned to have left over brown rice but when I got to the fridge, I realized someone (i suspect my sister) had already gotten to it and finished it. I really thought the food-deprived version of the Hulk was going to tear through my shirt but I kept it moving and substituted the rice for a slice of bread.

Lunch
Chicken breast
1 slice whole wheat bread
celery
broccoli
2 tbsp french dressing
7 pts


Late lunch led to a late dinner. I went to the movies with BabyCakes and friends to watch Valentine's Day. ... .... it was decent. eh. Either I have a heart of stone or I was really really hungry because I kept checking my phone for the time hoping that the movie would just finish. ::shrugs::

I didn't have dinner until after 1 am!! I know, I know. But what could I do??

Dinner
2 c whole wheat pasta
1/2 pasta sauce
broccoli
3 tbsp grated parm
10.5 pts

First day wasn't that bad at all. I ended up being short a point, but I am not too worried about it.

Total for the day: 23 pts
Weekly Bonus Points Used: 0 pts
Bonus points remaining for the week: 35 pts

xoxo
dee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment