Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Scared of my shadow.

The Valentines Day post has been updated. GO SEE HOW GREAT I DID!
As I mentioned before, I made a handmade card for BabyCakes for Valentines Day. ::shrugs:: I am cheap. It looked nice though, I promise.

Well except for one thing.
In an attempt to be artistic, I included a black and white photo of us (well our shadows actually) from when we took a little vacay to Islands of Adventure in Orlando last week. And upon closer inspection, I realized my shadow needs to be on Weight Watchers!

And no, I am not wearing a dress. My thighs rub together. Don't look at me like that.
And no, this isn't the shadow of some dad walking through the park with his chubby child. I am 5'3 and he is 6'3 or 6'4.
And no I am not an amputee. My arm was bent to take the picture.
Damn you, Shadow!

Me and my shadow are gonna go to the gym day after tomorrow (I am getting over a cold)

Breakfast
eggwhite omlet w 1/4 cup mozz. cheese and broccoli
bagel thin
1 tbsp light cream cheese
tomatoes
4.5 pts
I was trapped at the boyfriends house with cupcakes. And a huge chocolate cake. I won! (And by won I mean I didn't eat all of it while alone)

Snack
Vanilla Yogurt
banana
4 pts

Lunch
chicken breast
1 cup rice and peas
salad
8 pts
Did I tell you that I am Jamaican? Oh. Well yea I am. Thats gungo peas (aka pigeon peas) and rice for all you guys that don't know. I don't really make that much jamaican food (when following weight watchers) because its too confusing to track.

Early dessert/Snack?
Cupcake!
4 pts
There are so many cupcakes left. There are the ones at the boyfriend's house and there are the ones at my house. I am going to try to make an effort not to eat one tomorrow. Not because I can't, but just so I don't make it a habit of eating sh*t just because its there. You know?

Dinner
1 and 1/2 cup pasta
broccoli and mushrooms
3 tbsp marinara and 1 tsp sour cream (not pictured)
3 tbsp grated parmesan
1 tsp olive oil
8.5 pts


Total for the day: 29.5 pts

Weekly Bonus Points Used: 5.5 pts
Bonus points remaining for the week: 27 pts

Thats all folks!
xoxo
dee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment