Saturday, July 25, 2009

23 More Days!

Okay so I have not really said much about myself in these posts - mostly because the people who read it on the regular already know these things about me. But in an attempt to put myself out there a little more for any random internet surfer/blogger/blog reader I guess I should talk about my personal life a little (there's more to it than food and weight after all...)

I am in graduate school at the University of Southern California (majoring in Industrial Engineering). In 23 days, my academic journey will FINALLY come to an end!! WOO HOOO!! After this is all finished I am heading back home to South Florida to hopefully find a job.
I am definitely excited about the move back because I miss my family, my friends, and the boyfriend :)

The only thing that I am concerned about is how the move will impact my weight loss. I have a good thing going here. I live alone, I cook for myself - there is a sense of control that I have here in Los Angeles. Hopefully I can take that with me when I head back home.

Anyway, I am just going to dedicate the next 23 days to really watching what I eat and staying focused because who knows what the move back home will bring?

Breakfast
3 egg whites
1 apple
grilled cheese sandwich
(2 slices reduced cal. bread, 2tbsp WW cream cheese, 1 slice kraft ff cheddar)
5 pts
Snack
Kettle Korn
1 pt

Lunch
Salmon Burger
french fries (made myself)
broccoli
dip
7 pts

Dinner
5 corn tortillas
1/2 cup black beans
chicken breast (chopped up)
diced onions, tomatoes, cilantro
9 pts
Dessert
Yogurt
2 pts

24 points in total today!
Weigh In tomorrow! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment