Sunday, July 12, 2009

Menu

This morning I made frittata with spinach, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, 4 egg whites, and 1/4cup of mozzarella cheese I liked it better than the one that I made a few days ago with the smoked salmon.

Before lunch, I snacked on a whole wheat pita with 2 tbsp of red bell pepper hummus. I didnt snap a photo though.



Lunch was really simple - a chicken hotdog, strawberries, and broccoli.











Dinner:
1 and 1/2 cup whole wheat penne pasta
1 chicken breast cooked in 1tsp olive oil
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
diced eggplant
spinach
tomato sauce

I really don't know what to do with all the eggplant I still have. Eggplant parmesan is the only recipe I know that included eggplant...so I guess for the remainder of the week I'm just gonna randomly dice it and force it into my meals LoL.
<<--- Here's a nice closeup. Doesn't it look yummy? It should because it was. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment