Friday, July 10, 2009

Menu

Despite yesterday's snickers fiasco, I am determined to do well today. The fact that I have weigh-in tomorrow makes me want to be on my best behavior. I have not been to the gym once this week because I just wanted to focus on one thing and this week that thing is food.


Breakfast
2 oz smoked salmon
1 whole wheat english muffin with Weight Watchers Cream Cheese
3 scrambled egg whites with basil









Lunch:
Chicken salad sandwich-
Reduced Calorie bread
1 tbsp lite mayo
1tsp olive oil
scallion
spinach
mustard

I also had a fuji apple. I'm still on the hungry side but I'm stuck at work for the next hour.

So I had a yogurt and some strawberries. Yum.












Dinner
Tilapia fillet cooked in 1tsp olive oil
Mushrroms
diced tomatoes
1 and 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
broccoli

0 comments:

Post a Comment