Friday, July 10, 2009

The Ugly Truth

Something happens to me when I've been on an "eating right" streak. I have this overwhelming, undying urge to sabotage myself. My mind just seems to fixate on something that I know damn well I shouldn't have. And since I've been on Weight Watchers, I've fixated and various things. Sometimes its a fully loaded burrito from Chipotle (AKA the Brick since it leaves me feeling like there's a frickin' brick in my belly) Other times it's a gotta-have-it size ice cream from Cold Stones. (Is it just me, or is every Cold Stone located next door to a Chipotle/Moes??) or cookies from Subway. EAT FRESH!

Most often, because of convenience, its been snickers. I mean they are sold everywhere! You're probably thinking eh, snickers bar, no big deal. But I don't stop at one bar. I MUST have two. Yes, TWO!

And you know whats crazy? I dont even particularly LIKE snickers bars!!! WTF?!?!
Why oh Why do I do this?
Oh the sad remains of overindulgence.
But I logged it. I took a dent in points for these stupid bars. What else can I do except log 'em, move on, and hope that next time I get that Chipotle/Cold Stones/Snickers/Subway Cookies itch I make a better choice? ::sigh::

xoxo
dee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment