Monday, July 20, 2009

Are you there, Exercise? Its me...Dee

So after last nights angel food cake debacle, I decided it was time to end my hiatus from exercise. I have not been to the gym in a little over 2 weeks. Yup, its true.
So when I woke up this morning, I had a small breakfast.

Breakfast
3 scrambled egg whites
1/2 apple
yogurt

After breakfast, I went to the gym on campus. I had every intention of having a two hour work out (1 hr on elliptical, 1 hr on stationary bike), but after the elliptical, I was pooped! I tried to do the bike but didnt last more than 15 minutes. But hey! I finally ended my couch potato vacation and had some decent cardio.
Lunch
Morningstar "chicken" patty
kraft ff cheese
Sandwich thin
broccoli

This is my third day of my no scale mission and its been alright. I stepped on the scale last night out of habit and stared down at it in confusion for a few seconds before I remembered I had taken the battery out. I kinda miss it, but I don't miss the anxiety or the obsession. I am pretty confident that I wont feel the need to put the battery in before my official weigh-in on Saturday during the meeting.
Snack - kettle corn
Dinner
Pepper steak
1 green pepper
onions
1 cup brown rice
1/2 cup black beans
Dessert - Banana

Today was a good day!

xoxo
dee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment